Metal bed frames are the perfect way to make a statement in your bedroom. Whether it’s timeless classics or contemporary styles – available in a range of metal finishes and several colours to make sure there is something for everyone,
Metal Bed Frame In white Ivory Double
- Built from 100% Solid Hardwood (Yellow Poplar), the Albany Solid Wood Bed Frame will remain sturdy and beautiful for years to come
- All our bed frames are delivered as unassembled flatpack items, in three or four boxes which hold the headboard, footboard, siderails and slats.
- We are pleased to supply all bed frames with independent Posture Sprung Wooden Slats, which provide an outstanding level of support for you and your mattress. Further information can be found in our FAQ section
- All our Solid Wood Bed Frames are sold with a 5 Year Workmanship Guarantee, to ensure you peace of mind with your purchase.
- Durable White Painted Finish
House Of Beds Solid Wood Bed Frame – 3ft Single Dimensions
Please note that all sizes below are subject to a tolerance of +/- 2%
- Head End Height: 910mm
- Foot End Height: 605mm
- Overall Width: 987mm
- Overall Length: 1990mm
- Underbed Clearance: 210mm
- Mattress Size Guide: UK Standard Mattress Sizes
FREE Delivery to a Room of Choice for all Bed Frames (Mainland England, Wales and Scottish Lowlands).
95% of UK Mainland Postcodes are delivered to within 2-7 working days.
All orders will be processed on the same working day if placed before 12 Midday, or we can dispatch your bed frame at a later date (you can specify this when viewing your Basket, under Special Instructions) should that be more convenient.
Your furniture will be delivered within 2-12 Working Days (UK Mainland) of your order being placed, depending on your location and delivery postcode area (please click here to determine your Delivery Region):
Southern Region – 2-6 Working Days
Central Region – 3-7 Working Days
Northern Region – 4-12 Working Days
Ireland – up to 30 Working Days
We appreciate the above is somewhat vague – delivery lead time depends on courier demand, scheduling and collections from us at the time you place your order.
Please feel free to contact us with your postcode for a more accurate indication taking all these dynamic factors into account.
Please contact a member of our team on 023 9298 4885, or visit our Contact Us page.
Please note that delivery to certain rural and offshore areas may take marginally longer than the time-scales above.
We will do our absolute best to meet our stated delivery times but they cannot be guaranteed – this is subject to courier availability and demand.
A tracking number will be provided by email when we confirm dispatch of your order. After that, our courier will contact you directly with at least 24-48 hours notice of their first available delivery date with a 2-hour delivery window.
Should the date not be suitable, you can discuss alternative dates with the courier directly.
If you have limited availability to accept delivery, please get in touch with us before you place your order, and we can advise of the courier’s scheduling.
Please contact a member of our team on 023 9298 4885, or visit our Contact Us page.
DELIVERY CHARGES AND OPTIONS
The below charges are applied PER ORDER, regardless of the number of products ordered.
Room of Choice Delivery
UK (Mainland England, Wales or Scottish Lowlands) Delivery – FREE
UK Delivery to Northern Scotland and Scottish Highlands (please refer to this map and postcode list) – £29.99
UK Offshore Delivery (Isle of Wight ONLY) – £59.99 – Please note that courier delivery to Guernsey, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Isles, Jersey & Isle of Man is not currently available but we can deliver your goods via a pallet service (see below)
UK Offshore Delivery (Pallet Service) – £79.99
Ireland and Northern Ireland Delivery – £59.99
Additional Delivery Options (in addition to Room of Choice Delivery)
Un-boxing of your Items and Removal & Recycling of packaging – +£9.99
Removal of your Old Bed Frame – +£29.99 – please ensure your old bed frame is dismantled prior to collection. Please note our courier cannot remove a divan base. – Sorry, this option is not currently available.
Express Pallet Delivery Option
UK Delivery – £Variable from £25
Please visit our Express Pallet Delivery page for information and to submit a quote request.
TERMS & INFORMATION
General Information and Delivery Tips
- For every order placed with Houseofbeds, you will receive a confirmation email detailing your order. It is recommended that you ensure all details are correct. This enables us to ensure the delivery process runs smoothly.
- If for any reason you notice any of the details are incorrect please contact a member of our team on 023 9298 4885, or reply to your confirmation email, or visit our Contact Us page.
- Please remember that it is your responsibility to check the measurements of your new furniture on our website – it is important to ensure that there is sufficient access via your front door (and stairway if Room of Choice delivery is required).
- Your delivery will ordinarily take place between 7am – 6pm.
- Should you not be available at the time of attempted delivery you will be left a card with details to contact your local depot and arrange redelivery or collection directly.
- All customers will be contacted by the courier on 3 separate occasions; if they can still not make contact after the third attempt the courier will await a response from the customer. If after 21 days the customer has not been in touch, arrangements will be made for the goods to be returned to us; in this instance an aborted delivery fee may be applicable.
Room of Choice Delivery Details
- All deliveries will be carried out by a fully trained delivery driver, as a single manned service.
- Please note that as the main courier we use offers a single manned service, our larger pre-assembled products, such as a Large Blanket Box, 3 or 4 Drawer Chest of Drawers and 1 or 2 Drawer Wardrobes (as the drawer base is fully assembled), are not available for Room of Choice Delivery unless there is a capable adult available to assist the delivery person.
- Where possible the delivery driver will do their utmost to put your item(s) in your room of choice, subject to the following conditions;
- All room of choice deliveries will be subject to a site survey by the driver who will assess whether it is possible to place the item in the customer’s room of choice.
- If in the event after the site survey the delivery team deems it unsafe or considers that they would be unable to place the item(s) in the customer’s room of choice, the driver would ask the customer for an alternative room to place the product.
- In the unfortunate event that the delivery team are unable to place the product in any room of choice then the item will be left in the safest possible location that the customer is happy with.
- Deliveries above the third floor are dependent on access to a lift.
- Please remember that it’s your responsibility to check that the items will fit through doors and staircases in their packaging before you place your order.
- Please also note that it is your responsibility to ensure that potential hazards (furniture, ornaments, wall fittings & pictures, etc) are removed wherever possible.
- It is also your responsibility to protect your floors and carpets – the delivery drivers are not allowed to remove their protective footwear due to health and safety regulations.
- Once all the items are positioned in the appropriate room of choice the delivery team will ask you to check that all packaging is in good condition,
- if you are happy with the condition of the packaging the driver will ask you to sign for the item as packaging ok, item unchecked.
- If you are unhappy with the packaging, the driver will ask you to unpack the item to check for any damage. If you are happy with the item then you are asked to sign for the item as goods checked and all items ok.
- in the unlikely event of any damages being discovered, please note this when completing the Proof of Delivery Survey / Signature. Please be assured that we will act promptly to rectify this for you (see below).
Failed Deliveries & Re-Delivery
Failed deliveries will incur a re-delivery fee.
Please make sure you are available to receive delivery on the agreed date and time. If you find that you are unable to receive delivery, please contact us on 02392 984885 at least 24 hours before your delivery is due to take place. We reserve the right to charge a minimum of £30 towards to the cost of a failed delivery.
We take every precaution to ensure you receive your order in pristine condition. All products are opened and inspected in our warehouse prior to dispatch.
In the unlikely event that you should find any item or component to be damaged on delivery, please accept the delivery and note the details when signing for the goods.
You will need to inform us at your earliest convenience which will allow us to make arrangements to replace the damaged item as soon as possible.
For transparency and ease, we now have an online Returns and Exchanges page that allows you to search your order using your email address and order number, and provide details of the return or exchange, then track the return status as it progresses.
Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you have any other queries please don’t hesitate to contact us on 023 9298 4885 or via our Contact Us page.
What payment methods can I use?
You can make payment online using any of the following methods:
- Any major Credit or Debit Card
- Amazon Payments
- 12 Months Interest-Free Credit (Orders over £279 only)
Alternatively, you can pay offline via:
- Cash on Delivery or Collection (by arrangement – Local Area only)
Credit/Debit card payments can also be taken over the phone if preferred.
Are my personal details secure?
Yes. We do not handle any payment details directly when you pay online. Our secure checkout uses the latest SSL technology to process your payments.
Why choose Solid Oak?
Oak is characterized by its strength, flexibility, and durability. With a naturally warm character and reassuringly traditional look that still feels contemporary, oak is a timeless wood that doesn’t go out of style. Color tones range from grey-yellows to light and dark browns, and lend a light, natural ambiance to an interior design scheme.
Why (and where) do you use Oak Veneers?
Being a natural hardwood, Oak can vary in tone greatly from one piece to the next. It is also very wasteful and inefficient to use single sections of Oak in the production of longer spans such as a side rail. Oak veneer is used on these sections over the solid oak foundation to ensure an even tonal match across the whole frame.
What exactly is Oak Veneer?
Our Oak Veneers are made from only the most valuable oak, with millimeter thin slices being cut from oak with the most beautiful grain. Veneers have an elegant, modernist look that is lighter and more flexible than solid wood. Since veneer takes its pattern from the wood it is cut from, you get a natural, warm and unique look.
How are your prices so low?
As we are the designers and manufacturers of our solid oak and hardwood beds, there are no third party/wholesale costs being passed on to our customers. This enables us to offer such competitive prices.
Our efficient use of Oak (please see above) helps to keep our prices as competitive as possible.
What type of slats, and how many, come with each bed?
All of our beds are supplied complete with independent Posture Sprung Wooden Slats which offer the best support for you and your mattress.
|BED SIZE||QUANTITY OF SLATS PROVIDED|
5ft King Size
6ft Super King
Each slat is 50mm in depth, and the gap between each slat is also 50mm, which is ideal for all mattress types
What is Posture Sprung Wooden Slats?
Posture Sprung Wooden Slats have an advantage over traditional solid slat and mesh bases as they provide a more comfortable, mattress friendly sleeping area due to their upward-curve design.
When an individual lies on the bed, the slats act like a spring and flatten, returning to normal when the individual gets back off the bed.
In our 4ft size beds and above, there are 2 rows of Slats to allow independent support of each person using the bed.
Our Sprung Slats are manufactured from plywood, with a beech veneer for a high quality finish.
Posture Sprung Slats create a more comfortable sleeping surface for you, and help extend the lifetime of your mattress by alleviating part of the pressure undertaken by the springs, adjusting to your profile where the most pressure is exerted.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
What are the delivery charges?
Delivery is FREE to most of the UK. Please see our Delivery Information page for full details.
How do I track my delivery?
We will send you an email with the tracking details – you can also login to your account to view this information.
Our couriers will also be in touch to arrange delivery with you directly, before any delivery attempt is made.
Can I return goods if I am not satisfied?
We are confident that you will be delighted with your furniture. In the unlikely event that you should wish to return an item to us, we are pleased to offer a 14 day money back guarantee, commencing the day after delivery.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.
£89.99 – £99.99
£189.99 – £209.99